Farm Heroes Super Saga

Farm Heroes Super Saga

By King

  • Category: Games
  • Release Date: 2016-06-28
  • Current Version: 0.66.3
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • File Size: 277.06 MB
  • Developer: King
  • Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Score: 4.5
4.5
From 20,261 Ratings

Description

The Cropsies are back and they're bigger than ever! Rancid Raccoon is up to his old tricks again. Ruining the harmony of rural life by winning all of the Country Shows and claiming the prize money for his sneaky self. The Farm Heroes know he's cheating and it's up to you to help them defeat him. Help them in their mission to grow the biggest Super Cropsies, win the Country Show and stop Rancid ruining the fun for everyone. Move through this Farmtastic Saga while collecting as many Cropsies as you can! You can help Fidget the squirrel gather his nuts, grow some Super Cropsies and meet a host of exciting characters along the way! But be careful, Rancid the Raccoon is trying to stop you and he'll pop up where you least expect him... Take on this Croptastic Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Farm Heroes Super Saga features: • Exciting new Country Show! See who can grow the biggest Cropsie! • Collect Cropsies in hundreds of amazing new game levels • Switcher game that is easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master • Farmtastic game modes and new super sized Cropsies! • Have the best and biggest Super Cropsies in all the land to win the Country Show! • A host of new Heroes, but watch out for Rancid Raccoon, he causes mischief where you least expect! • You can connect to Facebook to compare scores with your friends on leaderboards • Easily sync the matching game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet Take on Rancid Raccoon in this Croptastic puzzle game and stop his sneaky plans to win the Country Show! Help the Farm Heroes grow the best and biggest Super Cropsie in the land! Download Farm Heroes Super Saga today and start playing this fun matching game! Farm Heroes Super Saga is completely free to play but some optional in-game items will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Visit https://care.king.com/ if you need help! Follow us to get news and updates; https://www.facebook.com/FarmHeroesSuperSaga/ https://twitter.com/farmheroessuper https://www.youtube.com/user/FarmHeroesOfficial https://www.instagram.com/farmheroessuper/ From the makers of Candy Crush Saga. Have fun playing Farm Heroes Super Saga!

Screenshots

Reviews

  • Love it!

    5
    By momoz
    I find it to be a great escape at the end of the day.
  • Characters

    5
    By Pocca Squeek
    I luv the characters. They make the challenge.
  • 5-10% it's the most fun I've found in any other game.

    2
    By #1 Tyresa
    So 90% of the time the game crashes. Hourly the game freezes. I don't ever get gold coins and what are the silver coins for? I've you've earned or via a friend got lives and gifts the expire in 7 days. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PLAYING THIS GAME, the other 5-10%
  • Awesome game

    5
    By Nikkilove2020
    But what can we do with the coins we win I would like to redeem them for extra life
  • Fun

    4
    By Mommy Moni
    One of the better king games. YAY!!! DILLY DILLY!!!!
  • Frustrating!!

    2
    By JustJules920
    Please remove the verbal assurance words that keep coming up during each match when I make large combos!! It's beyond annoying and takes away from the fun!
  • Nice game, But!

    3
    By Sharrondan
    I really enjoy the challenge, but they take it just a bit too hard.
  • Fun and Challenging!

    5
    By Colleen1168
    Mindless fun after a rough day.
  • Amazing

    5
    By Grannieannie$
    I love this game
  • Coins

    4
    By sk spencer
    Would like to have a way to win them periodically....gold and silver... not fair if you live on a fixed income...

keyboard_arrow_up